This clinic is for women only aimed at competent mountain bike riders, (not complete novice) who can ride trails well but want to get some insights on bike set up, how to manage different types of turns, get aggressive on more technical turns.
We will understand race braking and observation tricks and skills that will enhance how you receive and process information about the trail.
We will have Jenn Patterson, former XCO and XCM world cup racer who has turned her hand at Enduro to discuss her learning.
We will cover…
1. Tyre choice and pressure set up
2. Set up your suspension and discuss on the trail tuning
3. Clothing and equipment recommendations
4. Observation, how to improve information processing
5. How to tun hard and fast and practice down hill hard turns
6. Attempt some instagram worthy schralps.
7. It will be heaps of fun
The course starts at 1pm on Saturday 20th November 2021 at mangamahoe Forest New Plymouth and runs for 3 hours to 4pm.